CHURCH OF CHRIST
(Slamannan) NS 8566 7324
1851: Church established in Drumclair village (NS 86 71).
Sunday schools held in Drumclair and the Low Limerigg schoolroom.
1911: With the shift in population the church moved to New Street, Slamannan.
1917: The old Methodist Chapel in New Street bought for £100 and formally re-opened on 16th July.
MINISTERS OF SLAMANNAN CHURCH OF CHRIST
Geoff B. Bailey (2016)
Back to Churches in Slamannan Parish Index
Back to Churches Index